H.H. Kailashwasi
Maharaja
Jiwaji Rao Scindia.



H.H. Kailashwasi
Maharani
Rajmata Vijaya Raje Scindia





H.H. Kailashwasi
Maharaja
MadhavRao Scindia







H.H. Maharaja
Jyotiraditya Scindia

The Institute was established on November 1st, 1956 under the 'Open Door' policy of the Government of India, by the Maharaja Jiwajirao Education Society, Vidisha with a donation from the Gangajali Trust Fund of the Scindias, erstwhile rulers of the Gwalior state and commitment of non-recurring and recurring grants from the Government of India and the Government of Madhya Pradesh in agreed proportions. However, the Government of Madhya Pradesh had undertaken to meet the entire non-recurring and recurring deficit of the Institute budget for approved programs after the first five years of establishment of the Institute.The Institute started with a total intake of 120 students per year in the three major disciplines of engineering, namely Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering. It was affiliated to Directred of Technical Education Madhya Pradesh. At present this institute has an intake capacity of 540 in various nine engineering diploma courses, affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi Prodhyogiki Vishwavidhyalaya at Bhopal. More Than 1500 students are presently enrolled in the institute in all nine branches.

The Institute campus, a few minutes walk from the Railway Station & is situated in the Civil Lines area , spreading over 85 acres of land with well maintained roads and approaches, playgrounds and gardens etc. It has its own tube-well based water supply and electric distribution through an H.T. substation on sharing basis with SATI Engeering College, a sistern institute under ths same management.


Home
Home | Addmission | Department
B O G | Hostal & Facilities |T & P Cell | Contact Us